Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He refused to bow down before the king.
2. We refuse to just bow down and let the government do whatever it wants.
3. Come, let us bow down in worship .
4. We should not have to bow down to anyone.
5. We shall never bow down to our enemies.
6. He expects me to bow down to him and do everything he tells me.
7. She expects me to bow down to her and do everything she tells me.
8. Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you.
9. Some one in Manhattan they would bow down and adore.
10. This is where all the stars bow down.
11. But still, because he does not bow down before his own popularity, he retains a certain distance.
12. When the sun sets, its inhabitants bow down in unison amid their baobab and thorn trees toward Mecca to pray.
13. He didn't bow down to the corporate hammer.
14. We then bow down to worship.
15. Mountains bow down and the seas will roar At the sound of Your name.
16. I'm not going to bow down to people of this sort.
17. Never bow down to any idols.
18. Nowadays we laugh at medicine altogether, and don't bow down to anyone.
19. Come what might, he would not bow down or submit or acknowledge a master.
20. We will all bow down and proclaim him Lord to the glory of God the Father.
21. O come , let us worship and bow down : let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
22. Bow down before Him,[Sentencedict] Love adore Him.
23. When the tree bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.
24. Now bow down to royal highness.
25. Bow Down Before Him, Love and adore Him.
26. When the trees bow down their heads, The wind is passing by.
27. Thou hast made a graven image and Jeroboam-like wouldst have everyone else bow down before thy calf.
28. This self-emasculation only gives life to the idea that a man must bow down, work like a dog and prove himself worthy to the women he dates. Forget about whether he's a good man or a stand-up guy.
29. Then everyone left in your family line will come and bow down before him for a piece of silver and a crust of bread and plead, "Appoint me to some priestly office so I can have food to eat.
30. The smallest of the palace dogs, Sleeve Pekingese, were carried in the sleeves of the rulers' silk robes, while "commoners" were expected to bow down to the dogs.