Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Bougies were inserted into the urethra, and these got bigger and bigger, inflicting great pain and considerable nausea.
2. A new image denoising method based on Contour Bougie (CB) elements morphology was proposed.
3. At The Bougie Studio, it is Brian Lewis and myself.
4. Because the design of inchoate chip bougie and chip bougie interface is hard to handle, this is in.
5. Objective To study the efficiency of endoscope-guided Savary bougie dilatation ( ESBD ) for strictured duodenal ulcer.
6. A bougie lights others and consumes itself.
7. Laryngeal Mask Airway and Bougie Intubation Failures: The Combitube as a Secondary Rescue Device for In-Hospital Emergency Airway Management.
8. We mandate an early ready bougie and prepare to rely it to cost this all the long night.sentence dictionary
9. The Atelier and The Bougie Studio are two schools of traditional drawing and painting in Minneapolis, Minnesota, run by former students of Richard Lack.
10. Son arm thick Long Feng shows fortunate omen to the bougie ugg tall altogether mandated nine to 18 and shine above nap daytime in the palace is common.
11. The continuous balloon distension for anorectal stenosis is a preferable therapeutics, It is especially effective for cases failed by bougie anal dilatation.
12. It not only have the Attic of Parisian type with the spacious hall, and open-air wait-and-see alcove , but also have bougie light, country music with Western-style food.
More similar words: gouging, price gouging, bough, bought, brought about, bougainville, bougainvillea, bougainvillaea, plug in, bogie, gauging, veggie, boogie, pugilist, pugilism, fugitive, hygiene, hygienic, unhygienic, andrew carnegie, cholangiectasis, through and through, bout, bourg, about, bourn, labour, rub out, boule, bourse.