Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Logogens accept input from both bottom-up sensory analysers, and top-down contextual mechanisms.
2. Bottom-up parsers are very susceptible to problems arising from lexical ambiguity.
3. In the bottom-up approach the paragraphs are first collected, and the semantic net is built as the paragraphs are indexed.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Such a procedure interferes with the inherently bottom-up nature of the GRE process.
5. This paper exemplifies the main bottom-up approach used in this field, and also uses higher-level context.
6. Such models receive information from both top-down and bottom-up sources, and feedback exists between all levels.
7. Massive bottom-up infrastructure sprouted all over the world in bits and pieces, proliferated, and a new paradigm was created.
8. For the purposes of the current project a bottom-up approach is an obvious one to use.
9. Should it at times carry more weight than bottom-up acoustic quality?
10. They point out that bottom-up statistical methods are efficient from a computational point of view(sentencedict.com), but exhibit poor error correcting capabilities.
11. In the bottom-up approach, investment analysts produce earnings forecasts on the basis of detailed research into the firm's activities.
12. The most prominent of these lessons is that bottom-up infrastructure succeeds and sometimes even spectacularly.
13. If the quality of bottom-up information was good, the algorithm could quickly home in on the correct sequence of words.
14. Strong, bottom-up commitment is the support pillar for all the rest.
15. The parser works in bottom-up, breadth-first manner and uses a chart for efficiency.
16. Bottom-up strategy is like building a pyramid: it constructs upper-level concepts from basic components step by step until the whole concept of selected program is achieved.
17. In this paper, through the concrete examples, the author introduces two kinds of parsing approaches:bottom-up parsing and top-down parsing.
18. Support for top-down, meet-in-the-middle, and bottom-up development.
19. Then, Steps 2-4 of the bottom-up method are used.
20. There are two main ways of forecasting earnings: the bottom-up approach and the top-down approach.
21. It is paralleled by a sharing of what I have called the bottom-up dreams of the businesses themselves.
22. The better approach is a combination of the top-down and the bottom-up approach.
23. This is not to say that there was no top-down activity or that all bottom-up activity will produce meaningful infrastructure.
24. Consider the extent to which the approach can be said to be atomistic or holistic, bottom-up or top-down.
25. The final two chapters look more closely at the interaction between top-down and bottom-up information given the experimental results.
26. Clearly there is a considerable overlap between top-down and bottom-up plans, but the fundamental distinction needs making.
27. It's on-the-spot reporting like this that allows us to provide a bottom-up perspective on the issues we cover — something that is often missing from government reports or academic analyses.
28. Although they are generally approach-agnostic, each of the techniques discussed below is normally used in combination with either a top-down or bottom-up approach.
29. It's important to note that you can use the bottom-up process to produce the WSDL that drives the top-down process.
30. Tools support for the top-down approach has generally been more limited than the support for bottom-up, but that support is improving.
More similar words: bottom up, get to the bottom of, bottom, Bottoms up, bottomed, bottom out, at bottom, bottom line, rock bottom, bottommost, bottomless, rock-bottom, touch bottom, false bottom, bell-bottomed, be at the bottom of, from top to bottom, knock the bottom out of, from the bottom of one's heart, ottoman, not to mention, ottoman empire, not to mince matters, bott, bottle, bottled, bottle up, bottling, ink bottle, bottle cap.