Random good picture Not show
2) It is with narrow-minded people as with narrow-necked bottle; the less they have in them the more noise they make in pouring out.
5) Don't leave the bottle where he can get at it.
6) Shake the bottle well before use.
7) Two bottles of wine will suffice for lunch.
8) To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
9) Shall I take the empty bottles for recycling?
10) Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.
11) She had a bottle in each hand.
12) We ordered another bottle of champagne.
13) The bottle can hold a liter of beer.
14) There isn't any water in the bottle.
15) Let me help you to cork up this bottle.
16) Beer cost three pounds a bottle.
17) He attacked the man with a broken bottle.
18) You will be able to take ten dozen bottles free of duty through customs.
19) There's a new scheme in our town for recycling plastic bottles.
20) He finished the bottle of whiskey[sentencedict.com],(http://sentencedict.com/bottler.html) stood up to leave and keeled over.
21) The bottler even installed a remote opener on the door of Ndlovu's drink cooler so the attendant, behind a small window, could open it when a customer rang a small chime.
22) Njeri and the bottler also get more precise sales data, which are easier to mine for trends and places to cut costs.
23) To share credit information of credit customer with bottler.
24) On Thursday, Mexican brewer and bottler FEMSA said it is in talks with several companies about a possible deal involving its beer business.
25) Last year the local bottler blanketed streets with drink coolers and Coke signage.
26) To keep the coolers full, the bottler extended credit to merchants who didn't have the capital to take on inventory, giving them seven days to pay.
27) Such a transaction happens about 72 times a day at Mamakamau's, and that has earned her the status of a "Gold" vendor, the highest level awarded by the local bottler.
28) This paper introduces the category, hazard, and program of treatment of mine field bottler disputes.
29) Methods Using anaerobic incubation techniques, quantitative-stool culture of bifidobacteria and enterobacteria was performed on days 5 - 7 of 32 colostrum-fed newborns and 24 bottler fed newborns.
30) Coca-Cola Co. will pay $715 million for the rights to distribute some Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. brands, in a new agreement prompted by the acquisition of its largest bottler.
More similar words: bottle, bottled, bottle up, ink bottle, bottle-fed, bottle cap, bottle-feed, soda bottle, wine bottle, bottlenose, bottleneck, bottled gas, bottle-neck, bottle gourd, beer bottle, bluebottle, hit the bottle, water bottle, thermos bottle, vacuum bottle, bottle opener, bottled water, feeding bottle, nursing bottle, hot-water bottle, bottlenose dolphin, new wine in old bottles, bottling, mottle, mottled.