Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Try penny whistles, maracas, guitars, recorders, bongo drums and the piano for melodious fun.
(2) Bongo introduced the situation and current hot-spot issues in Africa.
(3) But outside Libreville, Boukoubi says Bongo won a large proportion of the vote.
(4) But Gabon's oil reserves were dwindling and Bongo saw a chance to cash in on another hot commodity.
(5) We extend our deep condolences to President Bongo as well as heartfelt solicitude to his family, the Gabonese Government and its people.
(6) Ply change is big, face has bongo package[sentencedict.com], water proofing property of demonstrative face is poor.
(7) Two boys, one of them with a bongo drum, get on and the big boy, with the drum, starts beating on it as soon as the train starts up, and the little boy goes into what passes for a native dance.
(8) Q: Gabonese President Bongo passed away yesterday. Do you have any comment?
(9) Bongo, Africa's longest serving ruler, has maintained more than three decades of cordial ties with Beijing.
(10) Bongo, ruler since 1967 of the west African country, had been receiving treatment for cancer for more than a month.
(11) On February 12, 2011, Gabonese President Ali Bongo Ondimba met with visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi in Libreville, the capital of Gabon.
(12) A long drum , bongo close square yuan contributory goods and materials.
(13) As protest spread to provincial towns on May 25, Bongo ordered an official inquiry into Rendjambe's death.
(14) We'd get Rick Wakeman to play piano on a date and then we'd add some one just playing bongos.
(15) Chimpanzees, elephants, buffaloes and a reddish-brown antelope known as the bongo also occur in this protected area. Sentencedict.com
(16) A: We have got the sad news that the Gabonese President Bongo passed away.
(17) As an excellent leader of Gabon and a prestigious politician of Africa, President Bongo had made significant contribution to African peace and stability and promoting China-Gabon relations.
(18) A timber concession here, a stretch of paved road or a Bongo stadium there, disarmed anyone who objected to his way of doing things.
(19) French military base in Libreville allowed Paris to keep a close watch on neighbouring Francophone states and offered Bongo security.
(20) Gabonese media were banned from discussing the president's health, with the population told that "Papa Bongo", as he is known, was resting after the death of his wife in March.
(21) Excerpt from a talk with President EI Hadj Omar Bongo of the Gabon Republic.
(22) A French military base in Libreville allowed Paris to keep a close watch on neighbouring Francophone states and offered Bongo security.
More similar words: bong, kongo, congo, mongol, ongoing, on-going, mongoose, mongolia, humongous, mongoloid, common good, mongolian, bonding orbital, billabong, song of solomon, among other things, on good terms with, nongovernmental organization, bonbon, hong kong, long long ago, ngo, ingot, bone, bingo, lingo, mango, jingo, dingo, tango.