Random good picture Not show
(1) Turn off the gas; the milk is boiling over.
(2) The milk was boiling over on the stove behind her.
(3) The milk's boiling over!
(4) The crisis is in danger of boiling over into civil war.
(5) The game had been brutal, the aggression often boiling over into mini-battles on the pitch between opposing players.
(6) That saucepan is boiling over.
(7) If you don't hear the milk boiling over, you won't dash to the rescue in the nick of time.
(8) The milk is boiling over.
(9) She is always on the ragged edge, always boiling over about something.
(10) Boiling over of oil storage tank is one of the problems encountered in fighting tank fires.
(11) Turn out the gas; the milk is boiling over.
(12) Like a pan boiling over on your kitchen stove, this boiling pushes the water upward .
(13) Turn the gas out ; the water is boiling over.
(14) For Urumqi's angry Han, however, passions are boiling over.
(15) He was boiling over with rage at his humiliation.
(16) Experience, as we know, has ways of boiling over, and making us correct our present formulas.
(17) He was boiling over with indignation.
(18) The old man was boiling over with rage at finding himself ignored.
(19) Watch out! The milk is boiling over.
(20) Take away the pan quickly; the milk is boiling over.
(21) The pot is boiling over.
(22) Her fury was boiling over.
(23) You have to keep watching to prevent the milk from boiling over.
(24) Bring your arousal level to simmering point and stay there without boiling over by continuing to breathe deeply and reducing stimulation slightly.
(25) I'll use a large pot to prevent the soup from boiling over. Sentencedict.com
(26) Kettling v. Forcibly detaining demonstrators in cordoned off areas to prevent protests from boiling over.
(27) It was 8 - 8 - 2008, and Beijing was boiling over with excitement. Finally, the big day had arrived.
(28) Geysers spout up where a column of underground water is heated to boiling by "magma, " or molten rock. Like a pan boiling over on your kitchen stove, this boiling pushes the water upward.
(29) You have to keep watching to prevent the milk boiling over.
More similar words: rolling over, boiling, bring over, going-over, swing over, boiling water, boiling point, taking over, poring over, handing over, crossing-over, crossing over, keep the pot boiling, boiling water reactor, boil over, manufacturing overhead, hang over, hangover, ungoverned, ungovernable, military governor, governing, oiling, military government, coiling, toiling, roiling, foiling, soiling, broiling.