Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When he was a student he led a bohemian life.
2. That famous film star leads a bohemian life.
3. We splurged on Bohemian glass for gifts, and for ourselves.
4. I am a bohemian. I have no roots.
5. She has a fine collection of Bohemian glass.
6. Bohemian children suffer from two to three respiratory diseases a year, and one third suffer from non-specific allergies.
7. It seemed a veritable model of bohemian family life.
8. She fancies herself a bohemian.
9. He was never merely flamboyant or vulgarly bohemian.
10. Whalley Range was, and still is, an intensely Bohemian area packed solid with aspiring and struggling bands.
11. All the main rooms are hung with Bohemian chandeliers.
12. At arcade level,[Sentencedict.com] lie the tombs of past Bohemian kings.
13. This is a typical Bohemian town, and there's an optional excursion to the Streckov Castle high above the river.
14. Bohemian late Gothic forms are included in this Baroque fantasy and there are some good 18C confessionals.
15. The tourist resort threatens to change Key West's bohemian culture.
16. Bohemian pyrotechnics are not what marriage to Stu promises.
17. It is now the Museum of Bohemian History and is well worth a visit.
18. He liked to think of himself as a bit of a bohemian.
19. After a very proper upbringing he chose to lead the Bohemian life of an artist.
20. As late as 1915 Masaryk could only envisage a monarchical future for a Bohemian state.
21. The festivities were capped by an emotional presentation of a set of Bohemian cut glass from the staff to Bernard and Laura.
22. To this day his marriage remains lodged in local memory chiefly because of the arrival of his London Bohemian friends.
23. With other upper-middle-class young men who were studying art[sentencedict.com], Toulouse-Lautrec began slumming it in bohemian Montmartre.
24. They were areas with a shifting working-class population, and ideal for putting down bohemian roots.
25. Might as well look the part, since all artists were considered crazy and bohemian.
26. In the 1960s, a second wave of immigrants settled here, along with a thriving bohemian community.
27. Cops would tell us to go home, and that intensified this bohemian romance all the more.
28. Note too the typical rhomboidal treatment of the ceiling, almost Art Deco in feel, but again a Bohemian invention.
29. Of note is the fine quality of porcelain and, of course, Bohemian cut glass.
30. The landscape becomes gradually more mountainous as you climb through the Bohemian Forest with its stands of tall, dark pines.
More similar words: anemia, chemical, chemistry, euphemism, hemisphere, euphemistic, in the middle of, photochemistry, euphemistically, burn the midnight oil, carbohydrate, coherent, cohesion, incoherent, coherence, amiable, hypothermia, polynomial, mesopotamia, them, theme, mayhem, anthem, scheme, alchemy, anathema, emit, all the more, vehement, in the main.