Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Don't walk across that field, it's a bog.
2. Your car will bog down in the mud.
3. I'm just going to nip to the bog.
4. We intended from the very beginning to bog the prosecution down over who did this.
5. He found himself in a vast stagnant bog.
6. My last car was just a bog standard model.
7. Just bog off and leave me alone!
8. Sam was on the bog when I arrived.
9. The boy went to the table to bog in.
10. Bog off, I'm trying to sleep!
11. All you need is a bog standard machine - nothing fancy.
12. We've run out of bog paper/roll.
13. Bog off and leave me alone.
14. How did the construction work bog down?
15. Bog off! Get out of our country!
16. Have you got any bog roll ?
17. Risking a false step in the bog, she sped over the path.
18. A bog garden is a natural extension of a pool in which moisture loving plants can be grown.
19. Then some one described a bog, another a volcano about to erupt.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. They had been buried in the bog for perhaps a century, until unearthed by the peat diggers.
21. All around, there are ponds surrounded by arctic bog plants.
22. The more she struggled the deeper she sank into the bog.
23. Keep to the path parts of the moor are bog.
24. When the referees begin calling the plays and deciding who gets in the game, the entire system begins to bog down.
25. Irresolution made him turn and turn, like a beast sunk in a bog.
26. For example it might be forced into a river, bog or straight through a wall.
27. Caltha palustris, the marsh marigold her in its single and double-flowered forms, brings sunny colour to the bog garden.
28. Comments: A very hardy plant which, though essentially a bog one, will adapt well to submerged conditions.
29. The rampart shook under our weight and the ice all over the bog cracked and broke on both sides.
30. He sat above Daisy, talking gently to her, as she gradually sank into the bog.