Random good picture Not show
1. He was thirty, but looked fifty, with pale skin, hopeless eyes and an emaciated body, covered in sores.
2. This fish has a long, flattened body covered in large, iridescent scales that reflect the light beautifully.
3. Through applying reverse design to car body covering, obtains 3D curved surface reconstruction of car body covering. this project establishes the base of further design of successive CAD/CAM systems.
4. Drawing blank for automobile body covering parts, the traditional method is blanking before drawing, but most IVECO body covering parts are directly drawn by using rectangle blank.
5. Teams must have outmost body covering of same colour and prominent player number.
6. The body covering is red lizard skin.
7. "However, the fact that at the Sydney Olympics, 28 of the 33 gold medalists were wearing the body covering Fastskin suit. " said andy Thomas, vice-president of Speedo.
8. Prblems about finite element model establishment ill the course of dynamic simulation for car body covering partS forming Pressing are studied.
9. Excess skin wrinkles on the body as puppies normally extend to a tight,[Sentence dictionary] healthy body covering.
10. On the basis of reverse engineering and error inspection theory, this project brings forward digitized inspection method which applies reverse engineering to car body covering.
More similar words: covering, body core, body count, uncovering, recovering, covering letter, short-covering, body corporate, protective covering, cover in, governing body, from cover to cover, overpowering, overpoweringly, overindulge, overindulgent, cover over, overindulgence, overinvestment, everybody, material body, severing, wavering, bring over, cover version, shivering, quavering, quivering, silvering, poring over.