Random good picture Not show
(1) While not totally bulletproof , the body armor can stop a small - caliber round.
(2) Mountain biking is so dangerous that body armor should be worn.
(3) One of the newest types of body armor, though, is both flexible and lightweight.
(4) Throughout their evolution all crocs have sported this body armor.
(5) See why this sIob needs to wear body armor.
(6) The group shucks its body armor and marches into an auditorium filled with poker-faced men in su its or clerical garb and women with covered heads.
(7) Body armor(sentencedict.com), especially a breastplate.
(8) Jensen was hit in the upper part of his torso near the edge of his bulletproof body armor.
(9) Cables are routed through an interchangeable cummerbund that integrates body armor and is secured to the standard or custom plate-carriers.
(10) The straight cut and curve cut in this series are also from the tailor of the samurai dress, some curve structure lines are from the hat and body armor of the Japanese samurai.
(11) This is the carrier only and doesNOT include any body armor insert or plates.
(12) The parts include fasteners used on aircraft, missile guidance electronics, materials used in body armor and engine mounts.
(13) The United States is offering nonlethal stuff worth millions of dollars: body armor, canteens, uniforms, wire cages for sandbags that can be used to make walls.
(14) Only this show would grace the catwalk with full body armor.
(15) Moreover , Uzziah prepared for all the army shields, spears, helmets , body armor, bows and sling stones.
More similar words: body and soul, keep body and soul together, armor, armory, armored, armorial, plate armor, armored car, suit of armor, armored vehicle, scotland yard, woody allen, rudyard kipling, body, anybody, nobody, embody, a body of, in a body, car body, body bag, forebody, bodying, body louse, body odor, bodywork, body hair, body type, homebody, antibody.