Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Don't forget to fill in your boarding cards.
2. He collected his boarding card and found a seat in the cafeteria that allowed him to look down on the concourse.
3. Please present your boarding card at the gate.
4. As if from nowhere, some one placed a boarding card in her hand.
5. Please show me your ticket(sentencedict.com), boarding card and passport.
6. Please have your boarding card ready.
7. Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.
8. I see by your boarding card that we're on the same flight.
9. With the boarding card check - seat seats.
10. Shall I change boarding card in Edmonton?
11. Holding the transit boarding card passenger, please get on first.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
12. A: Right. Here's your ticket and boarding card.
13. B: I see by your boarding card that we're on the same flight.
14. May I see your passport and boarding card, please ?
15. This is your boarding card and luggage ticket. Have a good flight.
16. Have are your boarding card, ticket, passport, baggage stubs.
17. Please have your ticket or boarding card ready for inspection.
18. All right. Here is your boarding card.
19. Here is your boarding card.
20. Sure. Your boarding card, please?
21. If you buy your ticket online, you can print your boarding card from home or office.
More similar words: boarding, keyboarding, snowboarding, boarding pass, boarding house, skateboarding, boarding school, cardboard, hoarding, dining car, cardinal, springboard, ironing board, board meeting, guarding, awarding, chopping board, regarding, rewarding, forwarding, racing car, board, aboard, boards, shopping cart, board up, onboard, on board, boarder, outboard.