Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This tyre's a bit flat; it needs blowing up.
2. Other than blowing up a tyre I hadn't done any car maintenance.
3. It looks as if there's a storm blowing up.
4. They very nearly succeeded in blowing up the parliament building.
5. Trouble is blowing up again in....
6. The tyres on my bike need blowing up.
7. A storm was blowing up.
8. It's blowing up this rain from the south.
9. Their only real danger, aside from their guns blowing up, was being overrun.
10. A storm is blowing up.
11. A brisk wind was blowing up from the Tail of the Bank.
12. But there are two ways of blowing up a balloon.
13. This will help prevent freezing air blowing up the open ends of the waste pipes.
14. From a climbing, diving and industrial archaeological view,(http://sentencedict.com) blowing up anything in this area would be a major disaster.
15. There was a storm blowing up while they were out at sea.
16. He been blowing up my phone like he know me.
17. You'll go back to desecrating these people's land, blowing up palm trees?
18. The boat heeled over in a strong wind blowing up the channel.
19. Otherwise he might have been a great general, blowing up all sorts of towns.
20. Wow , I'm Blowing Up Your Head part 6, Stumpy's Revenge.
21. He got quite a blowing up for being late for work.
22. Probability of blowing up a flamethrower armed soldier is reduced.
23. A series of mishaps led to the nuclear power plant blowing up.
24. Police suspect that foreign companies have paid guerrillas protection money to prevent them from blowing up remote oil pipelines and fields.
25. Thus if the engine fails or the guidance system has a brainstorm, the risk of blowing up friendly forces is minimised.
26. She almost choked on the stench of damp grain blowing up the hill.
27. Quality control of solder joints is currently done by blowing up a digitized image of the joint and having humans inspect it.
28. Such a panic was set off in August 2007 by inordinately blowing up the dangers to the world financial system inherent in a mere $400 to $600 billion of securities backed by U.
29. The first is coping with exceptionally rapid growth without blowing up.
30. Five months of marriage and she was already spreading , besides blowing up.
More similar words: blowing, blowing off, mind-blowing, blow in, plowing, slowing, glowing, flowing, mellowing, swallowing, glowingly, following, bellowing, billowing, overflowing, allow in, winnowing, bringing up, sing up, ring up, windblown, bring up, giving up, drying up, string up, waking up, washing-up, spring up, making up, filling up.