Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. If you don't have a blow dryer, use dynamite . On a low setting, of course!
2. Of course, with enough product and a blow dryer you can get your hair to do almost anything, but it's only temporary.
3. I have to buy a blow dryer.
4. Straighten curly hair with a blow dryer for a new look in minutes.
5. To remove dust from Christmas ornaments, use a blow dryer on the lowest setting.
6. Some advocate using a blow dryer on warm to briefly blow dry the vulva after bathing to insure adequate drying.
7. Come over,[sentencedict.com] you peevish girl! " said my husband walking out into the yard with a blow dryer."
8. You can either wait for the paper to air dry or use a blow dryer.
9. In some cases, it might be a harbinger of health problems—or it could simply mean that you're spending too much time with the blow dryer.
10. Ironically, Wade starts off by cleaning the windshield and then uses a blow dryer to apply an even coat of dust to his canvas.
11. Blow curly hair straight using a pedal brush or round brush with instructions from a professional hair stylist in this free video on how to straighten curly hair with a blow dryer.
More similar words: dryer, hair dryer, blow down, tawdry, snowdrift, window dressing, low blow, low-down, slowdown, slow down, yellow dog, follow the crowd, blow, blown, blowout, blow-up, blow out, blow off, blow up, blown up, blowsy, blowup, blowing, flyblown, overblown, blowpipe, blow over, blowhard, full-blown, overblow.