1) Hopes of economic recovery were dealt a body blow by this latest announcement.
2) He had been struck a glancing blow by the car.
3) But you can soften the blow by telling his Dad that none of the other dads can do it either.
4) Police believe Tony was struck a glancing blow by the wing mirror of a transit-type van.
5) Sharpe simply parried the blow by holding his own heavy sword vertically.
6) Gayatri Devi softened the blow by pouring French perfume into the open sewer in her cell.
7) Brooks could always blow by people, but his improvement as a long-range shooter was the key to his winning the Most Improved Player Award.
8) Academia was dealt another blow by the Cultural Revolution of 1966-76, when the Red Guards shut down all institutions of higher education and persecuted thousands of teachers and administrators.
9) In other wards, these gases blow by the piston.
10) I prefer soccer commentator to report a match blow by blow.
11) Struggling car manufacturers were dealt a blow by a warning from Volkswagen which admitted it would miss its target of selling 100, 000 vehicles in the US this year.
12) Consumers struck another blow by switching from buying DVDs to renting them.
13) He even dealt Palpatine an embarrassing blow by proving that a member of his Loyalist Committee had strong Separatist ties.
14) We analysis the problems of the overrun blow by in the GLIDE software and put forward the solution.
15) He softened the blow by telling her the bad news gently.
16) Like the contagious diseases defeat, Simon's resignation was received as a serious blow by the medical profession.
17) The office leader handed over the work to our new head blow by blow.
18) BottlesSix leading health groups have dealt the government a blow by refusing to sign up to its new "responsibility deal" on alcohol in England.
19) I tend to prefer cricket commentators who report a match blow by blow.
20) Down the stretch,[http://sentencedict.com/blow by.html] I try to control the team. He's quick enough to blow by everybody.
21) Finish saying, once took soft Gao of that mashed dates to put to slowly blow by the side of the mouth, once attempt temperature behind just send to rather a sun mouth side.
22) Hopes are that the World Cup will be hitch-free without a blow by a power cut outside Orlando Stadium.
23) Senator Obama had hoped to deliver Senator Clinton a knock - out blow by winning Ohio and Texas, but he came away with only a win in Vermont.
24) None of us knows at what hour something we may love may suffer some terrible blow by a force we can neither anticipate nor control.
25) If a butterfly in the South American forest flaps its wings, and you feel a subtle breeze blow by, then you are truly the luckiest person alive!
More similar words: blow-by-blow, low blow, blowback, snow blower, throw by, lowball, lowbrow, low beam, low-budget, yellow book, blown, blow, blowy, blow-off, blowoff, blowup, blow-up, blowsy, blowout, blow-out, blown up, blow in, blow off, blow out, blow up, blower, blowing, flyblown, blow-dry, blowhole.