Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The movie contains scenes of violence and bloodletting.
2. Many jobs have been lost, and the bloodletting isn't over yet.
3. EWS carried out further bloodletting by sacking senior employees, but has acquired a new chief executive.
4. But news of a major management bloodletting, impending layoffs and a possible takeover cast a pall over the festivities.
5. We've heard rumors that a major management bloodletting is about to happen.
6. Bloodletting is popular among the doctors and apothecaries, but herbal medicine, witchcraft and spells are rampant in the general population.
7. I won't go into the commercial bloodletting that followed.
8. Bloodletting has been renamed to Improved Rend once again, and doesn't affect Bloodbath anymore.
9. Many extremists decided to end the bloodletting.
10. After the bloodletting the elites and populace of Europe had little taste for war, and the Age of Metternich commenced.
11. It'seems keener on blood transfusions than on bloodletting.
12. So we choosed therapeutics of bloodletting as a main therapeutic tool of aphemia.
13. Ten days after the bloodletting Hitler gave the action its name.
14. There are warnings of bloodletting[sentencedict.com], purges and a battle for the soul of the party between the religious right and moderates.
15. The collateral puncture pricking blood therapy or Bloodletting therapy was one of the traditional acupuncture methods.
16. Troops are trying to stop the worst of the bloodletting in the capital.
17. The governor handled the violent uncertainties of his country, the incessant bloodletting,(http://Sentencedict.com) a lot better than I did.
18. U.S. commanders have conceded that renewed attempts to quell sectarian bloodletting in Baghdad are proving unsuccessful.
19. Objective To observe the therapeutic effect of Xiaocuo decoction and ear acupoint bloodletting on acne vulgaris.
20. Fragmented accounts painted a picture of final hours fraught with confusion and bloodletting.
21. As to therapeutic methods, these are multifarious in Tibetan Medicine, including diet therapy, external therapy such as bloodletting, moxibustion, emesis, medicinal bath, enema, etc.
22. Yet within the New Bond Street saleroom, collectors went on bidding, oblivious to the bloodletting without.
23. Which kind of leech ( leech ) can be a bloodletting treat.
24. Which points would father prick if he were here?Why doesn't aunt wake up after being given a therapy of bloodletting with the philtrum (Human Center) pricked?
More similar words: bloodless, blood line, bloodlust, bloodline, good-looking, getting, letting, blotting, jetting, vetting, wetting, netting, setting, petting, forgetting, go-getting, fretting, Settings, bloodcurdling, upsetting, besetting, blotting paper, typesetting, noodle, oodles, poodle, doodle, boodle, trendsetting, place setting.