Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The word "red"denotes all red things,as blood,red hair,etc.
2. Even in winter there were blood red berries on the holly bushes.
3. Blood red burns my eyes, Xieshui cold Qigu, the endless heartache.
4. They are blotchy blood red. They smell like decaying flesh.
5. When menstruation comes why is blood red gotten nigrescent ?
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Yellow Nest and Blood Red Nest require longer time for stewing.
7. But it can't fade your blood red, clog your passion insight.
8. The system is a hospital blood red blood cell count of using the system.
9. CO can turn citrated blood from blood red to cherry pink.
10. The dramatic event will turn the moon blood red for 100 minutes during the period of totality.
11. The nitroso blood red pigment colouring agent for food can be made from fresh livestock blood of healthy pigs, oxen and sheep by means of chemical thesis, enzymolysis, etc.
12. The sea would turn pale pink and the sky blood red.
13. I like my steak burnt to a cinder on the outside and blood red and juicy inside.
14. The gather content of iron of these element of small-scale dispute blood red, with coloring of ferrous potassium cyanide (Prussian blue reaction) and show.
15. I tried to cut his index finger, whether the red blood red in autumn?
16. Coincidentally, it is thought that the masterpiece was inspired by the blood red skies caused by the powerful volcanic eruption of Krakatoa in 1883.
17. Xanthin in corn starch residue is a mixture of fat soluble and water soluble pigments, which are blood red in colour in the pure extraction and lemon yellow in its diluted solution.
More similar words: blood, bloody, bad blood, blood clot, blood vessel, blood stream, flesh and blood, bloodthirsty, bloodcurdling, bloom, flood, dredge, blooming, doubloon, redress, hundred, kindred, floodgate, melodrama, melodramatic, goody-goody, drew, dread, cadre, dress up, drench, dressed, dream up, dreaded, address.