1. Keep some blood plasma back for the serious cases.
2. They give you new blood plasma.
3. Sweat is derived from blood plasma and blood salts.
4. The in bloodmobile blood plasma finds out has the virus, but remains the ID card , the contact method all is false , (cannot be intentionally).
5. Blood plasma VLDL concentration can be used as an indicator to select fatness traits.
6. The main features: It has high yield of blood plasma and the rate of broken blood corpuscle can be reduced to the lowest.
7. For example, sodium in our blood plasma is almost to the point sometimes of 100 millimol or that's very, very concentrated.
8. Total body water, contained principally in blood plasma and in intracellular and interstitial fluids.
9. Changes in VIP contents in blood plasma and dodecadactylon tissue were determined.
10. The blood plasma lipid examination was abnormal.
11. Method: Determination of thyroid hormone in blood plasma in ELIA was performed in 42 cases of patients with brain apoplexy around being cured and 20 healthy subjects served as normal control group.
12. The present invention relates to antitetanic immunological blood plasma and its preparation process.
13. Cell - free , sterilized blood plasma , used in transfusions.
14. She donated blood plasma to Dr. Casals and he recovered too. Her blood saved his life.
15. To freeze - dry ( blood plasma or other biological substances ).
16. Antitoxic protein from snake blood plasma has higher antitoxic activity and stronger specificity.
17. This product can be used in flood filter, blood plasma separation and water treatment.
18. I am in charge of sustaining the first-aid centre with blood plasma.
19. They are mineral salts which are contained in the blood plasma of the horse and they are vital for fluid balance.
20. She was given pain relieving drugs and placed on intravenous drips to replace vital blood plasma and fluids.
21. 1965 - Judith Graham Pool identifies the technique,[sentencedict.com/blood plasma.html] now known as cryoprecipitation for concentrating factor VII from Blood plasma.
22. Plasmapheresis is the removal, treatment, and return of (components of) blood plasma from blood circulation.
23. Methods32patients with bronchial asthma were treated with medicinal vesiculation. The amount of cyclic nucleotide of their blood plasma was determined before and after treatment.
24. The results show that regular consumption of this fruit can improve the antioxidant capacity of blood plasma and also the resistance of red blood cells to oxidative haemolysis (fragmentation).
25. Methods The Red Cell Deformability (RCD)and the levels of the blood plasma SOD and MDA in 68 patients with presbycusis and in 50 healthy old people were measured.
26. Objective To research the proliferation inhibition effect of cord blood plasma (CBP) on human erythroleukemia cell line K562 and its mechanism.
27. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
28. At the present time Leuconostoc mesenteroides had widely been adapted for flavoured preparation and substitute of blood plasma, may be a new microorganism preparation additionally.
29. A phase I clinical trial has shown that MIV-210 administered to healthy volunteers has a very good oral bioavailability (ie it can be administered as tablets) and achieves high blood plasma levels.
30. Eperythrozoon is a microorganism that parasitizes red blood cells , blood plasma and bone marrow.
More similar words: floodplain, flood plain, plasma, blood pressure, mycoplasma, high blood pressure, plasmapheresis, plasma membrane, blood, plasmid, bloody, neoplasm, germ plasm, ectoplasm, endoplasm, cytoplasm, bloodily, bloodied, blood red, bloodshed, bad blood, hyaloplasm, protoplasm, blood type, blue blood, blood test, blood money, blood bank, blood line, blood clot.