Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Dry wood makes a good blaze.
2. Firefighters took action immediately to stop the blaze spreading.
3. Their marriage took place amid a blaze of publicity.
4. The cottage gardens blaze with irises, lilies and peonies.
5. It took almost 100 firemen to bring the blaze under control.
6. The flowers mingle together to form a blaze of colour.
7. The trial took place amid a blaze of publicity.
8. The roadside grass became a blaze.
9. Firefighters tackled a blaze in a garage last night.
10. The garden is a blaze of colour in autumn.
11. The ship was in a blaze from stem to stern.
12. The fire brigade attended the blaze.
13. The intensity of the blaze shattered windows, spraying glass on the streets below.
14. The fire had become a raging blaze.
15. The garden is a blaze of colour.
16. They escaped the blaze but were rushed to hospital suffering from shock.
17. The new logo was unveiled in a blaze of publicity.Sentencedict.com
18. He was arrested in a blaze of publicity.
19. Firefighters took two hours to control the blaze.
20. A blaze of anger flashed across his face.
21. He was badly burnt in the blaze.
22. A firefighter was overcome by fumes at a blaze in a plastics factory.
23. It looks as if the blaze was started deliberately.
24. Crowds of youths prevented the fire service from dealing with the blaze.
25. High winds have hindered firefighters in their efforts to put out the blaze.
26. Helicopters helped fire crews get a jump on the blaze.
27. I am never going back to prison. I am going to make national news headlines and go out in a blaze of glory.
28. The minister paid tribute to the men who had fought the blaze.
29. It took the firemen nearly two hours to put the blaze out.
30. On cold nights we stoked up the fire to a blaze.