Random good picture Not show
1. If you give me a blank tape, I'll record it for you.
2. Bring me a blank tape and I'll record it for you.
3. Buying that blank tape had been a waste, for she knew she would never dare play it back.
4. Put about ten on a blank tape, then play it once through to your Six.
5. Rebekah wanted me to come immediately with a blank tape.
6. And the success of the established record industry's campaign for a royalty on blank tape could also contribute.
7. It's just so insulting . Spring for a new blank tape, doctor!
8. Push it and the deck calibrates specifically for the blank tape you have just inserted.
More similar words: think tank, plankton, planktonic, zooplankton, phytoplankton, blank, blank off, blanket, blankly, in blank, blank out, blanking, blankness, blanketed, draw a blank, blanketing, blank verse, wet blanket, point-blank, blank space, blank check, blank cheque, blank screen, a blank cheque, a wet blanket, security blanket, paper tape, tank top, bank transfer, taper.