Random good picture Not show
1. Tony Blair last night tightened his grip on Labour mps with new powers to root out trouble-makers.
2. He claimed Tony Blair is trying to get us into the euro by stealth.
3. She's the favourite to succeed Blair as leader.
4. Mr Blair made him transport minister.
5. He eventually withdrew in favour of Blair[Sentencedict], thought to be the more popular candidate.
6. Eric Blair wrote under the pseudonym of George Orwell.
7. Who's the likely successor to Blair as party leader?
8. Blair wants any new evidence on IRA pub bombs made public.
9. Tony Blair claims that New Labour is the Third Way between capitalism and socialism.
10. Her first customer was none other than Mrs Blair.
11. When Smith died, Blair took over the leadership of the party.
12. Blair carried his party to victory in 1997.
13. Blair will return to London tonight.
14. Blair has spent his entire career in television.
15. Blair stood at the mirror, redoing her makeup.
16. UK Prime Minister Tony Blair said the British should stand shoulder to shoulder with the American people.
17. Tony Blair stated that he was 'a pretty straight kind of guy'.
18. Blair would be wise to listen to some of the dissenting voices in his party.
19. Blair is competing for the starting quarterback position.
20. Professor Blair is giving a series of lectures on Einstein's theories.
21. Mr Blair could be forced to apologise to the Commons. Mr Grayling said: "The Prime Minister appears to have used the Queen's Flight for the majority of his holidays over the years.
22. The same will be said of Mr Blair by erstwhile colleagues when he has gone.
23. Tony Blair is an exceptionally gifted politician, perhaps the most natural persuader to have occupied the country's highest office since universal suffrage was introduced in 1928.
24. To understand Blair, one must first dissect his relationship with the Labour party.
25. Blair: Or to ravish me, I'm sure.
26. In her sophomore year at Blair High, a junior varsity baseball coach asked her to be the team statistician.
27. George Orwell was a pseudonym - his real name was Eric Blair.
28. Britain's relationship with other members of the European Union presents Blair with problems, just as it did for the Tories.
29. Among the guests who attended was the British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
30. Visits to the restaurant bookend the Labour years; shortly after his election in 1997, Tony Blair and wife Cherie dined with Bill and Hillary Clinton there.
More similar words: blain, lair, glair, flair, laird, chilblain, eclair, chilblains, kublai khan, sinclair, baudelaire, clairvoyant, laissez-faire, clairvoyance, have a flair for, upton sinclair, sinclair lewis, royal air force, laissez faire, air bladder, fair-haired, air-to-air missile, air-to-air, airy-fairy, lain, laid, laic, plait, claim, slain.