Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We left the blacktop and drove along a forest road.
2. The road twisted, two lanes of blacktop angling back and forth up the side of the mountain.
3. Bullets were ricocheting off the blacktop road no more than 40 feet away.
4. The road was mostly two-lane blacktop, but there were sections of divided highway, too.
5. We were now on the glossy blacktop that led towards the army laundry, Rosa's old creche.
6. It is a two-lane blacktop highway, with a little variety store at every crossroad.
7. I tasted the blacktop in my mouth.
8. Win the Sprite Blacktop 3pt Shootout.
9. Then buckle up for a gritty blacktop thrill ride.
10. He was walking along the blacktop that followed the river upstream to the county seat of Hargrave.
11. Investigates experimentally the blacktop performance of high-speed way utilizing recycled asphalt mixture, as well as the cause of damage to blacktop and its aging mechanism.
12. Through analysing the construction process of blacktop[sentencedict.com], this paper probes into the basis of equipments' model selection and selecting methods.
13. The results show that the blacktop performance can be improved efficiently up to existing technical standard if adding properly the reclaiming agent in the outspent asphalt mixture.
14. People stays on blacktop, spread oneself.
15. Museums are popping up like grease spots on the blacktop.
16. The moment the provincial boundary was crossed the washboard highway flattened into smooth, perfectly maintained blacktop.
17. Iowa may not have sandy beaches, but it does have blacktop.
18. He can be without fun, prim ground to follow mom to go on even blacktop only.
19. The group meets at a church-school campus, making use of fields, blacktop and bleachers (for running drills, of course).
20. Yet their summers more likely involve city recreation centers, steamy blacktop, or a splash in a public pool or a fire hydrant turned fountain.
21. Two hours by car southeast of Johannesburg, where the California-quality N3 Motorway meets a two-lane blacktop highway called R34, a stretch of spectacularly deteriorated road begins to show itself.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
22. Jay slammed into me from behind and sent me sprawling across the blacktop of the alley. Skin tore away from the heels of my palms as I slid to a stop.
23. They were like magic spells, each one calibrated to call into being one particular stretch of blacktop, sidewalk, and lawn, and no other.
24. Some key points are suggested for designing recycled asphalt mixture as blacktop, which may be referable to the design and construction of utilizing recycled asphalt mixture.
25. Jay slammed into me from behind and sent me sprawling across the blacktop of the alley.
More similar words: black tie, go back to, date back to, trace back to, back to back, back-to-back, black, black out, blacken, blackout, black box, blackball, blackleg, black eye, black hand, black sea, black dog, jet black, blacking, black cat, blackmail, blackness, coal black, black mark, black hole, in the black, black bean, black sheep, blue-black, black swan.