Random good picture Not show
1. He has illustrated the book with black-and-white photographs.
2. Printing a black-and-white negative on to colour paper produces a similar monochrome effect.
3. Deanne Sokolin creates abstract, mournfully poetic black-and-white images of wrapped objects.
4. This is not a black-and-white decision .
5. The demand for black-and-white television has tapered.
6. Disarmament isn't a black-and-white issue for me.
7. The corridor is devoted to old black-and-white photographs showing, in chronological order, the construction of the house.
8. Black-and-white pictures that are closer to exalted family snapshots than art photography open the exhibition.
9. Inside the funeral program was a black-and-white photograph of the gnarled hands of an elderly man.
10. To prove this, a photographer took a black-and-white picture of a chair in an empty room.
11. The black-and-white photos throughout are windows into another time.
12. We all crowded in one, where a black-and-white television was broadcasting a programme in Urdu.
13. A man offered Marina a cigarette from a black-and-white case.
14. Roehler's direction, and Hagen Bogdanski's black-and-white cinematography depict the nightmarish, ruined landscape of Hanna's hopes.
15. Pockets of live vegetation dot the otherwise black-and-white landscape, places randomly spared by arbitrary shifts of wind and fire.
16. Poetic, evocative, black-and-white footage alternates with a more pragmatic, colorful picture of the family today.
17. The exhibit features 20 color and 10 black-and-white photos shot between 1959 and 1971.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Black-and-white photos of slums were starkly juxtaposed with colour images of children taking part in the Shell Olympics and musical events.
19. Each section is preceded by a full page black-and-white design, its title written in Minton's characterful script.
20. Perhaps unsurprisingly among fifteen hundred people making black-and-white film, there was talk about zebras.
21. Flocks of large black-and-white birds shifted in unison across the middle of the roundabouts and along roadside verges, probing for worms.
22. All are printed in platinum, an expensive and painstaking process that yields black-and-white prints of great textual richness.
23. Hazel squatted on his haunches and stared at the orderly forest of small, glaucous trees with their columns of black-and-white bloom.
24. A visitor to Vadinamia is greeted, just outside territorial space, by the black-and-white gunships.
25. They need contrast, which brings them back to the black-and-white woodcuts of some one like Escher.
26. New World archaeological projects now routinely use the commercially available and cost-effective black-and-white aerial photographs.
27. Bottomless shadows lurk in every corner of this artfully arranged, black-and-white nightmare, hinting at horrors left unseen.
28. Jim Feng pushes aside a bottle of soy sauce and slides a black-and-white photograph across the table.
29. It is certainly less idealized, and less given to black-and-white distinctions.
30. I stare at the screen while they show a grainy old black-and-white photo of me, younger, with longer hair.
More similar words: black and white, black and blue, black africa, rack and ruin, back and forth, pack animal, back and belly, white, track and field, whiten, block and tackle, go to rack and ruin, whiteout, snow-white, whitened, white man, egg white, whitecap, white lie, whitewash, white lily, white lead, white heat, white house, a white lie, white flag, white meat, white wine, whitebait, whitefish.