Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sandy, your face is all black-and-blue. What on earth happened to you? Why are you wearing sunglasses?
2. She has a huge black-and-blue mark right here.
3. Discolored, as from a bruise; black-and-blue.
4. We can still see the black-and-blue marks on his skin weeks after the fight.
5. It makes black-and-blue marks go away faster and relieves the pain, swelling and stiffness caused by physical trauma.
6. It is said that, the black-and-blue woman is the student of some senior high school in Guangzhou City and hit persons then come from moreover a high school.
7. Don't know as well black-and-blue on that day have much hateful, incredibly led so long, can also penetrate scar formation.
8. Sandy,[sentencedict.com] your face is all black-and-blue.
9. It is no wonder that counselors of battered women are inclined to advise a black-and-blue wife for porce.
10. Chinese police get out , talking and joking, and everybody have a cigarette, towing a black-and-blue bear behind them , the dying bear says.
11. Chinese police get out , talking and joking, and everybody have a cigarette, towing a black-and-blue bear behind them , the dying bear say...
More similar words: black and blue, black and white, black-and-white, blue-black, back and belly, black art, black africa, sandblast, sandblasting, cock-and-bull story, back and forth, pack animal, back and fill, rack and ruin, lock stock and barrel, track and field, track-and-field, rack and pinion, blackjack, black jack, block and tackle, go to rack and ruin, travel back and forth, black, black out, blackout, blacken, blackish, black sea, black man.