Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most of the guests will be wearing black tie.
2. Do we need to wear black tie?
3. Hal was thin, his long black tie didn't help him look any plumper but he didn't want to.
4. Wally had rung to say that it was black tie, and he'd forgotten to tell Debbie.
5. The party is black tie .
6. Tonight's dinner is black tie.
7. Dressed in a smart, grey suit and black tie, the former Beatle looked very happy.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Georges is a stuffy individual who dresses in black tie just to watch Don Giovanni on television.
9. He wore a navy-blue suit, white shirt and black tie.
10. If the invitation says black tie optional, take the option.
11. The elements of black tie are more versatile than many realise.
12. Dances are either white tie or black tie, so you only need two ties.
13. Uniform: Black suit, black shirt, black tie, black leather belt, black cotton socks and black leather shoes. According to the store requirement to equip and use walkie-talkie.
14. If, however, you are invited to a formal affair, such as a so-called "sit-down" dinner, you may want to know in advance some basic rules of "black tie" etiquette.
15. If you find yourself wearing black tie more than once a year, or if film premieres, opera visits or smart restaurant bookings keep appearing in your diary, your day watch may lack occasion.
16. First of all, if your wedding is before 6 in the evening, you should not wear a tuxedo (black tie) or tails (white tie).
17. I've made my decision. I'll wear this black tie tonight.
18. Most evenings there's a party and the dress code is strict - black tie only.
19. Every other man at the funeral was in a full black suit with a black tie.
20. The hurt never left the depth of his eyes and each day of his life he knotted a black tie.
21. Where else can you go in your sweats and be served orange-flavored beef by waiters in black tie?
22. Mr Alsop generally wore a velvet smoking jacket to dinner; the young men wore black tie.
23. Connon, rather pale but perfectly composed, wearing a dark suit and a black tie, stood in the open doorway.
24. He was not in uniform, unusual for him, wore a tweed suit, white shirt and black tie.
25. The invitation to the gala performance is marked ` black tie.'.
26. As a young admirer had once said of him: "If anybody can tell a fellow just when to wear a black tie with evening clothes and when not to, it's Larry Lefferts."
27. John Lennon and Yoko Ono attend the Festival. Like Picasso, they eschew black tie.
28. Flanked by similarly dressed backup dancers, Jackson took to the stage of the 1995 MTV Video Music Awards in a black suit, skinny black tie and – ever provocative – white arm band.
29. When she followed up with an official invitation, It'said simply, black tie.
30. Formal day-to-day wear includes a black single-breasted jacket and waistcoat, gray pinstriped trousers (pants), which shirt and gray or black tie.
More similar words: necktie, black, blackout, blacken, black out, blackleg, blacking, blackball, black hand, black dog, black eye, black box, black cat, jet black, black list, blackbody, blacklist, black mark, black hole, coal black, blackness, black bean, blackmail, blackened, blackbird, in the black, blue-black, black sheep, blackface, black swan.