Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Tom is the black sheep of his family.
3. He's always been regarded as the black sheep of the family.
4. My brother is the black sheep of the family.
5. He was the black sheep of the family after he had got involved in the bank robbery.
6. Amy's always been the black sheep of the family .
7. He's the black sheep of the family.
8. Debbie is the black sheep of the family (sentencedict.com), having left home at seventeen to live with her boyfriend.
9. Then I became the black sheep and I found to my horror that everyone thought I was off my bloody head.
10. Are twins to become the moral equivalent of black sheep?
11. Me, an old bag of black sheep.
12. Families who want to eliminate a black sheep from their photo albums now have a place to go.
13. I wanted to be the black sheep.
14. I was always considered the black sheep of the family, the weirdo in the group, right?
15. Nomatterwhere you are, there are always a few black sheep.
16. " They're all second - raters , black sheep, rascals.
17. Eric a black sheep, splashing one million dollars a few years.
18. Uncle Joe is the black sheep in the family.sentencedict.com/black sheep.html
19. Uncle Joe is the black sheep in the family. Instead of getting a job, all he does is drink too much, gamble away any money he gets and chase after women.
20. Eric is a black sheep, splashing one million dollars in a few years.
21. Li ming is the black sheep of his family.
22. He is regarded as the black sheep of the family.
23. Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
24. The black sheep also his head and points his two horns toward the white sheep.
25. John was a black sheep and was driven out of the Party.
27. Even in this questionable industry, meanwhile, the Connecticut leasing operation is clearly the black sheep.
28. Faith is treated as the odd man out, the misfit, the black sheep.
29. We are a unique art festival because we specifically exhibit young and unrepresented artists who are currently living and working in Guangzhou, our very own locally-bred black sheep.
30. Their shared ancestry became a popular laugh line in Mr Obama's stump speech and a spokesman joked that Mr Cheney was "the black sheep of the family".
More similar words: black, black out, in the black, black list, blackmail, black and white, blackcurrant, sheep, sheepish, lack, keep back, for lack of, lacklustre, lackluster, workshop, backpack, buttocks, hard knocks, heel, heed, sheet, sheer, blast, blase, blank, blaze, blame, blade, cheek, cheer.