Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Don't let work in other fields black out our central task.
2) You have to black out all the windows to develop films.
3) George saw the monitor black out and then a few words faded in.
4) The plane dived suddenly, causing the pilot to black out.
5) How had it gotten so black out?
6) Our evil plan is to black out an entire city.
7) Dictators usually black out all criticism of the government.
8) There may be a " black out " of radio signals over a large area for several hours.
9) Some of the stars black out from time to time.
10) Why did you black out last night?
11) During the war we had to black out all our windows.
12) Some stars of the constellation black out from time to time.
13) The was a black out in the city last night.
14) The imperialists hoped to black out their radio transmission.
15) The printer had better black out that word.
16) And we had black out for half of the house.
17) For a few seconds, he thought he was going to black out.
18) Every time she tried to move he squeezed his grip and she felt herself begin to black out.
19) The dizzy feeling in her head intensified,[http://sentencedict.com/black out.html] and she knew she was about to black out.
20) I could feel blood draining from my face. I wondered whether I was about to black out.
21) Allowing firms to go after a Web site that "facilitates" intellectual property theft might encourage that kind of overreaching — and allow the government to black out a site.
More similar words: black, for lack of, blackcurrant, pick out, knock out, check out, stick out, back on, back of, go back on, fall back on, blast, blank, blade, blanket, seek out, pick off, workout, walk out, mark out, look out, work out, knock off, think out, break out, place, palace, in place, laconic, replace.