Random good picture Not show
1. But secretly Keith feels a black man with a Filofax looks stupid.
2. The South stated it would execute any black man caught fighting for the North.
3. The following month a twenty-two-year-old black man was shot and seriously injured by a carload of white men.
4. Being a black man, I have to deal with prejudice every day.
5. His rapport is instantaneous: this big, good-looking black man, kind of funny, kind of smart.
6. Then one day, like a mysterious stranger, a black man named Willie Shepperson drives into Indiana.
7. Alarmed, she thought she saw a black man lurking just behind her.
8. Fought low, can this ageing black man rise and escape the curse of his anger?
9. He passed the Post Office, where a young black man, tall and well dressed, stood talking quietly to himself.
10. An black man, his face streaming with blood, shouts at a group of white men.
11. A black man, believed to be in his 30s, was shot after being confronted by police.
12. The year before that, 1946, baseball allowed a black man into its major league for the first time.
13. It was not a black man, just a dolphin.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Ninety-eight years after the first Molyneux-Cribb duel, a black man ascended to the apogee of sporting achievement.
15. A large black man sat behind the front desk with his sleeves rolled up.
16. The check the black man put into his own pocket.
17. I had never, ever, ever seen a black man kill a white man.
18. A black man was lynched in Mississippi.
19. Ralph Ellison captured it perfectly for the black man with the metaphor of invisibility.
20. I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
21. The Taft administration failed to break tradition on the issues critical to the black man.
22. In 1978, in Providence, Rhode Island(Sentencedict.com), disturbances broke out after an unexplained murder of a black man by police.
23. The Watts riot in Los Angeles in August 1965 exploded when a highway patrolman stopped an apparently intoxicated black man for speeding.
24. Why is the fugitive slave, the fiery orator, the political activist, the abolitionist always represented as a black man?
25. Trouble from racists who objected to a white woman going out with a black man.
26. One smart thing these sisters did was lay down the burden of protecting the endangered black man.
27. The main character in the incident he relates is a black man.
28. There was a picture on the page which showed a black man with open eyes and bright white teeth.
29. When I think of Abdul, I think of a giant black man with goggles on, running down a court.
30. As they drank tea, with Evans out of the room, a black man burst in.
More similar words: black mark, blackmail, black magic, blackmarket, blackmailer, black market, black-market, packman, black muslim, hackmatack, stockman, black jack, blackjack, black, blacken, black out, blackout, black ice, black tie, blackball, black sea, black ink, black dog, black tea, blackleg, blackish, black box, black cat, black art, black eye.