Random good picture Not show
1) The term "black hole" is of very recent origin.
2) Thousands of people have been plunged into the black hole of unemployment.
3) The company viewed the venture as a financial black hole .
4) It was like the Black Hole of Calcutta on the underground this morning.
5) If you jump into a black hole you will get torn apart and crushed out of existence.
6) The downtown area is an economic black hole.
7) The term "black hole" was coined in 1969 by the American scientist John Wheeler.
8) Turns out, however, that it takes a little training to use the WCS—including learning to sit in the correct position so that, well, "Uranus" orbits directly above the WCS's "black hole.
9) Into the black hole, the earth lipped fissure in the wall - front.
10) Then, the impact of black hole masses on disk - driven precession model is discussed.
11) Series of cases of a black hole stock market continued to expand.
12) Within just a light-year of the black hole swarm more than 100,000 other stars caught far more firmly in its grip.
13) In compensation, the black hole is a much faster processor.
14) The black hole, also be favored of Cynthia, deep and serene.
15) The black hole is a special celestial body, predicted on the basis of general relativity theory.
16) Scientists still cannot tell what in the black hole.
17) There are to primary types of black hole, supermassive and stellar.
18) It was like the black hole of Calcutta down at my factory.
19) Radio signals received from the galaxy's centre back up the black hole theory.
20) I'm worried that the project could become a financial black hole.
21) It's almost a sidelight that the winter-solstice sun will never actually "eclipse" the galaxy's true center(sentencedict.com), the pointlike radio source marking the Milky Way's central black hole.
22) Instead of appearing self-luminous, as white disks do, blackness seems to generate a void, or a black hole, that absorbs all the light.
23) The scientists assembled their own star clusters on a high-performance supercomputer, and then calculated how they would evolve by tracing the motion of each and every star and black hole within them.
24) This is an illustration of how the night sky might look to a dweller in the core of galaxy NGC 4261, which harbors an 800-light-year-wide disk of dust and 1.2 billion-solar-mass black hole.
25) Form here we infer that the cosmic censorship hypothesis is just the third law of thermodynamics of black hole.
26) This paper proves from the tangle of theory of relativity and quantum mechanics, that there does exist thermal radiation and nonthermal radiation in the black hole.
27) The galactic affinity for material in the universe,(http://sentencedict.com/black hole.html) the black hole.
28) According to a mind-bending study released in April, a black hole is actually a tunnel between universes—a type of wormhole.
29) Blowback ejects much of the gas from the galaxy, star formation abruptly slows, and accretion onto the black hole declines —until another merger occurs.
30) For now, all of those details are stuck inside the black hole.
More similar words: black horse, pick holes in, black hand, black, black out, blacken, blacking, blackmail, black list, blackface, blacklist, black sheep, in the black, black magic, blackberry, blackboard, blacksmith, black and blue, black market, black and white, blackcurrant, bank holidays, whole, hole, as a whole, lack, asshole, pinhole, holy place, wholesale.