Random good picture Not show
1. Uncle Geooge got a black eye for ogling a lady in the pub.
2. Jack looked like someone had given him a black eye .
3. He received a black eye in the tussle.
4. Holy cow! How did you get that black eye?
5. A black eye, a torn hand, blisters on your feet — my God, what a chapter of accidents!
6. That black eye you got in the fight is a real beauty!
7. He asked if I'd got my black eye in a fight - I told him the prosaic truth that I'd banged my head on a door.
8. The boy had a black eye after the fight.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. How'd you get that black eye?
10. Her face was a white powder mask with black eye make-up and black lip gloss.
11. On another player, the black eye might look tough.
12. They put my name down, gave me a black eye.
13. He came home one day with a black eye.
14. Look at that black eye make-up and the suspenders.
15. Her black eye and bruises were undeniable evidence of his cruelty.
16. But it is also a terrible black eye to science.
17. How did you get that black eye? Were you in a fight?
18. It also has a black eye stripe and one at the rear.
19. The seventh card has one black eye and one white.
20. Very quiet; no one will stare at your black eye.
21. His black eye was a beaut.
22. I'd like to know how she came by that black eye.
23. I had never punched anybody in my life but I hit out and gave him a black eye.
24. He had a fight at school and came home with a black eye.
25. You look like you've been in the wars-who gave you that black eye?
26. He punched her in the face at least once giving her a black eye.
27. Gavin looked a sorry sight -- his jaw was broken, and he had a black eye.
28. A fight between them on New Year's Day left Paula with a black eye.
29. She concentrated on her potato, gouging out its deep black eye with the serrated tip of her knife.
30. Linda: When using pastel shadows, Jeanine says , stay away from heavy black eye liner.
More similar words: lackey, blacken, black economy, cockeyed, black, black out, black hand, blackball, blacking, blackleg, jet black, slacken, black sheep, in the black, black hole, blackbody, blackface, black list, blacklist, blackmail, blackness, black death, a black sheep, black horse, black coffee, black humour, blacksmith, blackboard, black magic, blackberry.