Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Promoting a fund has become something of a black art.
2. They obsess about it, the black art of stealing elections.
3. He also travels to black art galleries, black bookstores, even a black-owned florist shop.
4. And it's a kind of black art anyway - everyone did a bit differently.
5. We talk too much of black art when we should be talking about art, just art.
6. Ocean vista sales center demonstrated golden elite, black art , ancient-red, yellow simple model four-style theme and features green environment.
7. The black art is still practised among the primitive tribes in Africa.
8. The black art of race strategy is constantly evolving, but goes through particularly marked transitions when major rule changes are introduced.
9. The secrecy policy causes search engine technology black art and to be advertising oriented.
10. Estimation is still somewhat of a black art in software precisely because it's difficult to understand, and therefore analyze, this complex spider web of coupling and interaction.
11. Computer hacking is no longer the black art of computer geniuses.
12. They have been a black art(sentencedict.com), where you needed some combination of PhDs to do anything useful beyond "press or say one."
13. They want it to continue being a black art.
14. However, recharging NiCad batteries is a black art.
15. Oh, second step, how black art thou!
16. Stoking up fear of crime is these rightwing commentators' black art, a fear deliberately inflamed to tip the people rightwards.
17. The narrative voice symbolizes collective power, reflecting the social function of black art.
18. As this technology, product, and toolset evolve, you will be able to do more to bring this black art of voice application programming to the mainstream.
19. Perhaps I don't truly believe in the power of the black art .
20. Moreover the simultaneous publication of three new books for Dojo this month, has the potential to make AJAX programming less of a black art and bring it closer to the enterprise.
21. The move to a single tyre supplier in 2007 altered that equation somewhat, but, even now, optimizing the car-tyre balance is something of a black art.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. There are several elements that are directly or indirectly related to the characteristics of Black art.
23. Like alchemy, finding the right mix of hardware and software ingredients to optimize your specific application is a black art—and one practiced most effectively in your own lair.
24. The secrecy policy causes search engine technology to remain largely a black art and to be advertising oriented.
25. In previous versions of the language, it was practically a black art to manipulate the display order (depth) of the items in a Flash movie.
26. Considering the current sad state of our computer programs, software development is clearly still a black art, and cannot yet be called an engineering discipline. "- Bill Clinton".
More similar words: black africa, black and blue, black and white, black-and-white, black, blackout, black out, blacken, black dog, black cat, blackball, black sea, black eye, jet black, black tie, black hand, blacktop, black ice, black box, blackleg, blacking, jet-black, blackish, black bean, black sheep, blackened, black spot, blacklist, black swan, blackmail.