Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. On observing the modernization process in Black Africa during the 20th century, two cognitions can be reached.
2. It showed Arab countries aided Black Africa in the aspects of funds, goods and materials even more. Black Africa supported Arab countries in the aspects of politics, morality and justice mainly.
3. It aims to promote the spirit of civilization black Africa, recall the national pride and self-confidence of blacks.
4. Nigeria is the most powerful and populous nation in black Africa.
5. The nationalist literature has been being the stream of Black Africa and past four stages generally.
6. “Leader” Muammar Gadaffi is hunkered down in Tripoli, defended by army units from his tribe and mercenaries from black Africa.
7. He remains hunkered down in Tripoli, defended by army units from his tribe and mercenaries from black Africa who have no problem shooting down demonstrators.
8. In this dissertation the author tried to start with the nation development to analyse and reveal historical roots of the contradiction and conflict among clans in Black Africa after the Cold War.
9. Nigeria is a modern civilization country with a long history in Africa, it is the most populous, richest country of Black Africa.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The beginning of the slave trade for centuries. 1448years, prince Henry KuiM island established in Europe, in the first black Africa, colonial settlement later become the center of the slave trade.
11. Today's Egyptian dancing art yet inherit traditional dancing style although experienced a long time evolution, unlike the black Africa style, but characterized in straight line and Arab custom.
12. The nationalist literature has been being the main stream of Black Africa and past four stages generally.
13. After the Cold War, the clan conflict problem of Black Africa became the focus in academia. Scholars have analysed the causes of conflicts from the perspective of economy, society, and culture.
14. The choice between using mother language or European languages to create made the nationalist authors of Black Africa fall into cultural predicament of language.
More similar words: african american, African, africa, south africa, black and blue, black and white, lackadaisical, black, blacken, black out, black eye, blackleg, blackball, jet black, black hand, blacking, black hole, blacklist, black sheep, blackbody, in the black, blackface, blackmail, blackness, black list, black death, a black sheep, black magic, blackboard, black humour.