Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. By the technology of de- bittering , ginseng flower extract is treated and the light bitterness and unique smell of ginseng flower are kept and improved.
2. Hop is one of important raw materials for bittering beer.
3. Adhesive label with bittering agent and fluidifying agents for natural airway secretions.
4. I have no idea who brought it here, but grandpa did not have a habit of drinking coffee, for he felt the bittering taste had no way to compete with the faint scent of tea.
5. As an essential raw material of beer, hop is used in beer brewing to impart bittering , enhance flavor, as well as a preservative.
More similar words: littering, jittering, tittering, glittering, uttering, buttering, lettering, bettering, guttering, battering, tottering, muttering, fluttering, shattering, smattering, chattering, scattering, cluttering, stuttering, spattering, flattering, sputtering, clattering, bitter, splattering, bittern, bitters, battering ram, unflattering, embitter.