Sentencedict.com random good picture
10. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. Aristotle
11. Sit not sad because that time a fitful aspect weareth; Patience is most bitter, yet most sweet the fruit it bearth.
16. He grimaced at the bitter taste.
17. Losing the match was a bitter disappointment for the team.
18. He had grown bitter as the years passed.
19. The outside of an orange is bitter,[http://sentencedict.com] but the inside is sweet.
20. They had a bitter quarrel about/over some money three years ago and they haven't spoken to each other since.
21. By the technology of de- bittering , ginseng flower extract is treated and the light bitterness and unique smell of ginseng flower are kept and improved.
22. Hop is one of important raw materials for bittering beer.
23. Adhesive label with bittering agent and fluidifying agents for natural airway secretions.
24. I have no idea who brought it here, but grandpa did not have a habit of drinking coffee, for he felt the bittering taste had no way to compete with the faint scent of tea.
25. As an essential raw material of beer, hop is used in beer brewing to impart bittering , enhance flavor, as well as a preservative.
More similar words: littering, jittering, tittering, glittering, uttering, buttering, lettering, bettering, guttering, battering, tottering, muttering, fluttering, shattering, smattering, chattering, scattering, cluttering, stuttering, spattering, flattering, sputtering, clattering, bitter, splattering, bittern, bitters, battering ram, unflattering, embitter.