1. The parents are seeking compensation for birth defects caused by the drug.
2. Some birth defects are linked to smoking during pregnancy.
3. All lambs are checked for birth defects when they are born.
4. There was no positive evidence that any birth defects had arisen as a result of Vitamin A intake.
5. The drug has been shown to cause birth defects.
6. Scientific evidence demonstrates that smoking can cause birth defects.
7. They also claim that fluoride potentially causes birth defects.
8. Early reports of birth defects l inked to the Gulf War syndrome have been disproved, Whitesides said.
9. They have other drastic consequences, including birth defects and strange behavior problems.
10. Birth defect: Genetic or trauma - induced abnormality present at Birth.
11. Results The incidence of birth defect E had no increase compared with former three years.
12. The high birth defect ( BD ) ratio of Chinese newborn children affected the population quality.
13. My exam revealed a birth defect.
14. Congenital —— a birth defect that is not inherited.
15. It is thought that the right-handed molecule produced the therapeutic effect but the left-handed molecule produced the birth defects.
16. Obvious other exclusions include blindness and deafness as well as rare birth defects.
17. If its use can not possibly be avoided, the patient should be counseled about the possibility of a birth defect.
18. He intones: Nigel: Suppose there was a power that caused birth defects in sheep and people.
19. It says that the company razed forests, polluted rivers, retarded crop growth and caused birth defects.
20. Aid workers say areas that were heavily bombed now have high rates of birth defects, sterility and mental retardation.
21. I say, pointing to the sign behind the bar, warning pregnant women that drinking alcohol can cause birth defects.
22. In some areas of the Black Triangle, ten per-cent of all live births resulted in infants with crippling birth defects.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The treaty is aimed at curtailing the use of 12 chemicals linked to cancer and birth defects.
24. The residues accumulate in our bodies and can cause cancer and birth defects.
25. But several sessions in the surgery can improve many scars, birth defects such as cleft lip, and deep frown lines.
26. Tragically, their daughter Carol was born in 1920 with a genetic birth defect called phenylketonuria, which led to mental impairment.
27. Application of animal cloning is limited with especially low efficiency and birth defect cloned offspring.
28. We test Human Cylomegalovius ( HCMV ) in the female of spontaneous abortion and bearing birth defect by PCR.
29. Some couples have a greater than average risk of having a child with a birth defect.
30. Malformations in secondary palate fusion will lead to cleft palate, a common human birth defect.
More similar words: birthday, birthday suit, birthday gift, birthday party, birthday present, defect, defector, defective, defection, defectively, birth, rebirth, by birth, birthing, birth rate, birthstone, birthrate, birthmark, give birth, defecate, stillbirth, birthplace, birthright, childbirth, give birth to, giving birth, defecation, place of birth, birth control, prefect.