Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A bird's-eye view of China would indicate that China's terrain descends in four steps from west to east.
2. The bird's-eye view is a miniature "map" of your ICE tree in the upper right corner.
3. To have a bird's-eye view, Lamma Island like an arethusa flower , however only the black gledes to hover around the island just has opportunity to peep the whole sceneries.
4. We got a bird's-eye view of the city from here.
5. This will give you a bird's-eye view into a job or career before making a big investment in time or additional training.
6. Air travel gives you a bird's-eye view of the world-or even less if the wing of the aircraft happens to get in your way.
7. Similar to the maps.live.com bird's-eye view rotation, such displays create a unique view of the environment and a new perspective on the surrounding area.
8. Tourist can get a bird's-eye view of the city at the 263-meter-high observatory room and the 350-meter-high "space cabin."
9. But, he says, "Misery is the entrepreneurs' bird's-eye view" and therefore relevant to investment decisions.
10. From the hill we can take a bird's-eye view of the city.
11. A March 4, 2010, bird's-eye view reveals the devastation left by tsunamis triggered by the February 27 Chile earthquake in the small coastal village of Tubul (see regional map).
12. Above, a bird's-eye view of residential and commercial property in Hong Kong July 8.
13. Some plan views and bird's-eye perspectives are exemplified to show the use of the proposed method.
14. Who could have ever expected that a dragoon would drink sixpenny ale, smoke horrid bird's-eye tobacco, and let his wife wear a shabby bonnet?
15. This comprehensive tool, documenting more than 10,000 species, gives ornithologists a bird's-eye view of where and how populations are changing around the globe.
16. In fact, the attic in this market belongs to one of the exhibition areas of the India Pavilion, from which one can get a bird's-eye view of the whole pavilion.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. This article describes the essence of each proposal from a bird's-eye view, then looks at the details of either philosophy.
18. And, although the rules and the structure are separated, they are in the same document, making it easy to get a bird's-eye view of the overall validation requirements.
19. The 88th-floor Skywalk gives visitors a panoramic look at the city as well as a bird's-eye view of the atrium spiraling down below them.
20. Compare this phenomenon with the plants, and it is just like a bird's-eye view of the plant view.
More similar words: bird's eye, bird's eye view, mind's eye, birdsong, bird's nest, birds of a feather, kill two birds with one stone, base year, bull's eye, cross-eyed, hard sell, bird, mustard seed, birdie, birder, snowbird, catbird, bird dog, seabird, jailbird, bird food, birdcage, birdbath, ladybird, lovebird, bluebird, birdhouse, two-thirds, bowerbird, early bird.