Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. So, biopsychology was what they called sort of brain and cognitive sciences in those days.
2. Biological Psychology, also known as biopsychology, studies how biological processes influence the mind and behavior.
3. And/or I hadn't made up my mind exactly biopsychology or drama.
4. But then I got to college and they said, "Well, if you're thinking about anything bio biopsychology, biology -- you have to take chemistry."
5. Many years ago I was a graduate student conducting research in one of the top biopsychology laboratories in the country.
More similar words: neuropsychology, psychology, parapsychology, psychopathology, depth psychology, neuropsychological, social psychology, abnormal psychology, gestalt psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive psychology, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psychologic, psychologist, psychological, psychologically, psychopharmacology, clinical psychologist, psychological science, psychological disorder, psycholinguistic, biopsy, psycholinguistics, psycho, psych out, psychotic, psychosis, psychopath, psychometry.