Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Biomass energy of forest is an important part of renewable energy. Research and utilization of bio- mass energy has position effects on solving energy and enviroment problems in Hubei Province.
2. The technology to converse solid biomass energy into bio - oil by thermo - chemical is the important way.
3. The ethanol is a biomass energy liquid fuel which has the most potential future.
4. Which kind of resources are used in Biomass energy projects?
5. Fuel ethanol is ideal biomass energy.
6. Internal supervision on the quality of biomass energy projects and the progress of tasks'implementation.
7. Every island has at least one energy accent: waves in Maui, wind in Lanai and Molokai, solar panels in Oahu and eventually, if all goes well, biomass energy from crops grown on Kauai.
8. The paper first summarizes and analyzes the meaning of the woody biomass energy.
9. Much attention has been paid to municipal solid waste ( MSW ) incineration power generation and biomass energy.
10. At last [sentencedict .com], it predicts the good development prospects of the biomass energy.
11. In this paper, the stress tolerance of Jerusalem artichoke against cold, drought and salt, as well as its role in biomass energy source are reviewed and prospected.
12. The feasibility of developing Combined cooling, heating and power system by using biomass energy in rural is analyzed by introducing the technologies of the system.
13. North Sea States made the company recently committed to the transformation biomass energy.
More similar words: biomass, energy, nuclear energy, synergy, masses, energetic, energize, assent, passenger, assertiveness, biome, clergy, allergy, axiomatic, idiomatic, mass, carcinomas, amass, thomas paine, massage, massive, landmass, massacre, the mass of, mass media, lessen, passe, asset, essence, dissent.