Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Binet is considered the progenitor of intelligence testing.
2. Our test - obsessed society has Binet and Terman to thank -- or to blame.
3. A Frenchman , the psychologist Alfred Binet , published the first standardized test of human intelligence in 1905.
4. In 1894 French psychologist Alfred Binet, the co-inventor of the first intelligence test, asked chess masters to describe how they played such games.
5. Ever since the Frenchman Alfred Binet devised the first intelligence test in 1905, study after study has confirmed the same result.
6. Clinical staging was done according to Binet Method.
7. Frenchman, the psychologist Alfred Binet, published the first standardized test of human intelligence in 1905.
8. That was left to a French psychologist Binet, and his student, Victor Henri.
9. Without a doubt, Olympics field quilt, Austria Binet 's goal crushing.
10. The two spent a few hours at Yonville with Binet and then remounted the Bovary carriage.
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. The Kepler problem is solved by vector method and without the Binet equation.
12. In the last 19th century, the French psychologist Alfred Binet tested seven graphologists . He asked them to distinguish writing samples of average man.
13. This paper had obtained some intersting identitiesdepending on generalized Binet formula and shift operator.
14. Piaget later developed an interest in psychoanalysis, and spent a year working at a boys' institution created by Alfred Binet.
More similar words: medicine cabinet, cabinet, cabinetwork, file cabinet, shadow cabinet, china cabinet, filing cabinet, kitchen cabinet, cabinet minister, bine, sabine, combine, turbine, combiner, carbine, combined, ninety-nine, yohimbine, recombine, woodbine, combine with, columbine, karabiner, carabiner, concubine, chubbiness, shabbiness, flabbiness, spinet, ninety.