Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Explain whether this is a legally binding contract and whether or not Wilson Decorators must supply materials and receive ￡800. 4.
2. The successful bidder is under a binding contract to purchase the relevant property.
3. A legally binding contract to install new windows in the house.
4. This letter does not constitute any form of binding contract, agreement, or obligation.
5. B. What forms a binding contract and the pre-contract stage?
6. A binding contract is thereupon concluded.
7. In general there was the invocation of one or more deities to bear witness that a binding contract was being undertaken.
8. However,(sentence dictionary) in many cases the parties may create a binding contract by agreement on the three matters already identified.
9. But Equitable was set on the Halifax deal and has signed a binding contract for the first half of its proposals.
10. It was held there that the parties had made a binding contract, albeit with the price still outstanding.
11. In that way, you're tying the supplier to a legally binding contract.
12. This is only a preliminary invitation form and not a binding contract.
13. Upon acceptance, does this offer form the basis of a binding contract?
14. The individual signing this contract represents and warrants is duly authorized to execute this binding contract.
More similar words: building contractor, contracting, contracting parties, contract, independent contractor, contract rate, subcontract, contractor, contracted, contract out, contractile, contracture, contractual, contraction, contract law, contract work, oral contract, contractually, sub-contractor, contractible, subcontractor, contract term, void contract, economic contraction, labor contract, contract labor, formal contract, labour contract, sales contract, contract clause.