Random good picture Not show
1. The " Journal of Lexicographers " is a bimonthly.
2. The magazine is published bimonthly, with six issues a year.
3. It will publish a bi-monthly newsletter.
4. The assessment procedures consisted of bimonthly interviews of the patients and a friend or relative with whom the patient was living.
5. Blood samples analyzed for ethanol were obtained if the patient returned to the clinic for his bi-monthly interview.
6. The bi-monthly scholarly journal, founded in Los Angeles in 1973, suspended publication in 1978 owing to lack of funds.
7. February saw the launch of a new bi-monthly journal based in Exeter.
8. Formal meetings are held held bi-monthly when all the main contractors are represented.
9. This journal is bimonthly, and that one quarterly.
10. Our annual has changed into a bimonthly publication.
11. Bimonthly, remit financial project report following the company control system.
12. Dairy and Human magazine: Started publication in 2001, bimonthly issues.
13. Contributions to bimonthly, the 16 Dimensions, subscribers throughout the provinces ( city ) and autonomous regions.
14. The bill was payable bimonthly.
15. The first issue of the journal was published in February 1999 and subsequent issues will be published bimonthly thereafter.
16. The food habits of 256 Anguilla japonica sampled monthly or bimonthly in 1987 from Qiulu stream in Parian county in Fujian province were stu- died in this experiment.
17. It has two meanings : twice a week and every other week. The same bimonthly.
18. QEX is the ARRL "Forum for Communications Experimenters. " Published bimonthly, it features technical articles, columns,[http://sentencedict.com] and other items of interest to radio amateurs and communications professionals.
19. A magazine titled World Online Therapy we publish is the bimonthly.
20. He is the founder and editor - in - chief of New World Poetry Bimonthly which was launched in 1990.
21. Issue open hair to go from original interior, arrive from bimonthly monthly magazine.
22. "Collectors are going after A-level material, " John Smiroldo, founder and publisher of Antiques and Fine Art, a bimonthly magazine based in Watertown, Mass., said of the auction and show scenes.
More similar words: monthly, month, last month, on the contrary, acrimony, testimony, matrimony, patrimony, acrimonious, parsimonious, sanctimonious, on the run, on the road, on the spot, on the wane, on the side, on the line, on the left, on the whole, on the table, on the cards, in the front, promontory, on the part of, on the other hand, montesquieu, sit on the fence, on the grounds of, athlete, highly.