Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There are two piano solos on the musical bill of fare.
2. I want to find a bill of fare for this dinner.
3. A bill of fare is very helpful to TV viewers.
4. The young man drew a bill of fare from his pocket, and pointed to a line.
5. Please give me your bill of fare.
6. The young man drew a bill of fare from his pocket, and pointed to line.
7. The young man drew the bill of fare from his pocket, and pointed to a line.
8. Let's look at bill of fare and decide what we're going to eat.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. The waitress brought us a bill of fare.
10. I don not what I want to watch before I see a bill of fare .
11. To - day there were more changes on the bill of fare than usual.
12. One evening, after dining at Schulenberg's , Sarah took away with her the bill of fare.
13. So, on this great journey into the East, straight meat was the bill of fare , ammunition and tools principally made up the load on the sled, and the timecard was drawn upon the limitless future.
14. This and some dried fruits and a flask of Monte Pulciano, was the bill of fare.
15. At six o'clock the waiter brought her dinner and carried away the typewritten bill of fare.
16. Mr Anderson asked his secretary what was on the bill of fare for that day.
More similar words: bill of lading, bill of rights, bill of attainder, hall of fame, kill off, billow, a hill of beans, billowing, hillbilly, all of, call off, fall off, all of a, well off, selloff, tell off, well-off, pull off, sell off, smell of, affability, roll-on roll-off, ball of fire, be full of, full of life, full of beans, all of a sudden, bill, billy, billet.