Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The days of big-time racing at Herne Hill had gone for good.
(2) Steve Largent was regarded as Seattle's first big-time football star.
(3) This is what big-time college basketball is all about?
(4) Sanibel is big-time touristy now, its narrow roads crammed with bicycles, cars, vans, construction equipment and delivery vehicles.
(5) That passed for big-time entertainment in those days, even in the so-called Roaring Twenties.
(6) The fill must be stabilized before big-time development can start on the island.
(7) I'm telling you, Nim , this is big-time , and the job's the slickest I've seen.
(8) Make friends with him. He is a big-time businessman.
(9) We'll get exploited big-time if Head plays backup PG in the playoffs.
(10) Top-ranking quality[sentencedict.com], big-time efficiency and high-class service make us set up new refulgence together with each brand manufacture shoulder by shoulder and side by side.
(11) He took a long time to settle in to big-time football.
(12) Davey took his team on a treacherous journey this season, full of big-time, tradition-rich college basketball programs.
(13) The company went out-of-house for the base technology, hooking up with Unisource Systems Inc, experts in big-time disaster recovery.
(14) Long considered a small-time corporate raider, Bennett LeBow has become a big-time renegade in the tobacco industry.
(15) A decade ago, even the notion of Phoenix as big-time was laughable.
(16) The scene in the clubhouse felt like backstage at the Oscars, or a big-time rock concert.
(17) Dad came round , dragged me back home and slaughtered me, big-time.
More similar words: big time, ragtime, egg timer, longtime, long time, springtime, closing time, testing time, running time, long time ago, waiting time, daylight saving time, big toe, big top, big tree, from time to time, time after time, time and time again, prime time, estimated time of arrival, time, timed, times, timer, timely, all-time, two-time, on time, one time, do time.