Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The car suddenly fetched up before a big tree.
2. They stood under a big tree.
3. The big tree was struck by lightning.
4. That big tree on the bank of the river might afford us shelter from the rain.
5. A big tree fell right across the road.
6. They have dug down the big tree.
7. The farmer has grown the seed a big tree.
8. The workers are winching out these big tree roots.
9. The vine in the garden winds around a big tree.
10. The big tree was split by the lightning.
11. A vine wraps round a big tree.
12. Will: He had two big tree friends that could see everywhere all around.
13. My car's over there by that big tree.
14. In the storm we took refuge under a big tree.
15. The brawny big tree had cast a deep impression in my mind.
16. There is a wisteria twining round the big tree.
17. The big tree rocked in the strong wind.
18. It takes ten people to encircle the big tree.
19. Bennie lay under the big tree with his whole body feeling as if it were on fire.
20. Every year there is a very big tree in the centre of London,[sentencedict.com/big tree.html] in Trafalgar Square.
21. A canker - root stopped in that big tree.
22. The root of the big tree trends to edge away the corner stone.
23. It was still too hot so we all left the field for the shade of the big tree.
24. I was found by Chris sitting not ten yards from Big Tree.
25. I will use my pencil light from the base of the big tree just before I make the run.
26. Education helps you develop from a seed to a big tree.
27. The bor's kite lodged in the branehes of a big tree.
28. The six scenic spots are the piney leisure area, the red tourist area, the religious culture area, the big tree sightseeing area, the mountainous region motor area and the central reception area.
29. The biological amassing capacity from the big crown makes it possible for the spinulose tree fern to grow into a big tree.
30. Livistona chinensis is a good species for landscape engineering, but its big tree transplanting is difficult.
More similar words: bark up the wrong tree, big toe, the big screen, tree, entree, street, oak tree, cut tree, treetop, tree house, neem tree, mango tree, treeless, palm tree, pine tree, banyan tree, wall street, one-way street, family tree, two-way street, back street, willow tree, in the street, tree branch, street sign, streetwise, street lamp, main street, coconut tree, street smart.