Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The 46-year-old author has finally hit the big time .
2. They screwed things up big time.
3. Women do not normally break into the big time by doing stand-up comedy.
4. This time they've messed up big time!
5. He hit the big time with films such as Ghost and Dirty Dancing.
6. After his marriage failed, he hit the bottle big time.
7. The big time beckons for him.
8. It's a part-time program, but it's still a big time commitment.
9. His program comes off as being big time.
10. And she has a habit: smoking, big time, as in two packs a day.
11. Sandier hits the big time as the loveable three killer sharks to increase their brain mass.
12. I lost, big time, on that investment.
13. Morris messed up big time.
14. Still, even session men can hit the big time.
15. Headquarters at that time was recruiting big time and he had very good ratings.
16. If she gets mad at me, man, she lowers the boom big time.
17. Don King is looking for a return to the big time with Tucker, who will be a tough opponent.
18. People like Jennifer Grant, director of the Riley Center, would like to see it catch on big time.
19. Lennie knows he hasn't any time to play with if Boro are to stay in the big time.
20. His mind translates the tick of skipping ropes until the big time fills his head.
21. There have been many cases in which encryption has thwarted us big time.
22. But his interest in the farm grew, even after he hit the big time.
23. He played in clubs for years before making it to the big time.
24. We were both pretty excited about visiting Saigon, country boys coming in to see the big time.
25. So what's it like for young David to be in the big time.
26. That experience gave me confidence that I could handle the big time.
27. But he says the public should be just as concerned about big time criminals, although their activities might seem more remote.sentencedict.com/big time.html
28. I know he talked to her about what it was like before Jett hit the big time.
29. It requires an altruism not commonly associated with the nature of big time politics.
30. It has taken him just five and a half years to make his mark in the big time.
More similar words: ragtime, long time, longtime, springtime, running time, testing time, closing time, long time ago, daylight saving time, big top, big toe, big tree, from time to time, time after time, time and time again, prime time, estimated time of arrival, time, timed, times, timer, time-out, on time, two-time, all-time, timeout, one time, do time, on-time, timely.