Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. One of the big cheeses from NASA gave a speech.
2. Evidently he was considered a big cheese here, and was greeted by everyone.
3. He is the big cheese.
4. Here comes the big cheese himself. Have we got the red carpet out?
5. This man is now a big cheese in this industry.
6. Who's the big cheese in the small town?
7. He thinks he's the big cheese, but in fact he's only one of the maggots!
8. He is a big cheese in the Art Fraud Squad.
9. It belongs to the big cheese, Mr. Brisbane.
10. You must be a big cheese.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. He's the big cheese here.
12. This I corrected in a grocery store, piled with butter and big cheeses and shelves of pickles and bread.
More similar words: cheese, cheesy, cheek, cheer, cheetah, cheer up, cheerful, researcher, big, bight, bigger, bigamy, big deal, big fish, a big shot, a big deal, ambiguous, ambiguity, unambiguous, sheer, sheep, heed, sheet, heel, in the end, sheepish, pinwheel, wheezing, by the end of, at the end of.