Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We're talking big bucks here.
2. She'll be earning big bucks soon!
3. Sports stars earn big bucks for pushing everything from shoes to soft drinks.
4. Her parents spent big bucks on her wedding.
5. Want great graphics without spending big bucks on software?
6. For instance, the network has shelled out big bucks to snare Bill Cosby for a new sitcom in the fall.
7. And there are big bucks to be had, from $ 350 for first place to $ 50 for third.
8. Either pay some one big bucks to do it for you, or learn what it takes and do it yourself.
9. Become a student and get paid the big bucks.
10. Fans pay big bucks to watch them, and a $ 65 hockey ticket comes with a license to boo.
11. The big bucks have not changed her life much either(sentencedict.com), Brandt avers.
12. Meanwhile, the corporate-finance deals that had been generating big bucks for Wall Street's investment bankers were starting to dry up.
13. Brokers hope that corporations will spring for the big bucks necessary to secure one of these behemoths.
14. You want to earn big bucks without hard work? Not a chance!
15. Venture capitalists therefore pay big bucks for large networks, no matter how shallow.
16. This means big bucks for someone.
17. He likes to show off by blowing big bucks on dinner.
18. She gets paid big bucks to worry about stuff like that.
19. Young people often spend big bucks on entertainment.
20. Using celebrities in advertising is guaranteed to pull in big bucks.
21. Then he told the truth: He and the wife were giving a speech for big bucks in California.
22. The industry also has become more cautious about spending big bucks to explore for oil and gas.
23. At the same time,(http://sentencedict.com) employees see their CEOs raking in the big bucks.
24. The pair are said to dislike each other intensely - only the lure of the big bucks they make keeps them together.
25. And it provides lists of San Francisco Bay area residents who have handed big bucks to candidates.
26. Maybe it's the nations healthy suspicion of flash gestures and big bucks.
27. Most of the Hong Kong upper crust may have lost big bucks in this folly.
28. Even in the bearish market decline, Soros also give a short selling skills after the big bucks.
29. Jim: Andrew again. He's got expensive taste. Thank god he brings in the big bucks.
30. Moline gave a great example. (Not) I have 3 relative that live in China, they are all Americans, but chose to live there because they are making the big bucks.
More similar words: big business, buckskin, buckshot, megabucks, big ben, big bang, big brother, big bang theory, buck, bucket, buck up, buckle, bucking, roebuck, buckler, buckled, unbuckle, bushbuck, buckling, megabuck, bucketful, quick buck, buckle down, buckwheat, swashbuckler, pass the buck to, swashbuckling, kick the bucket, huckster, rucksack.