Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We must give great care upon transistor biasing.
2. A biasing member secured to the housing to bias the cutting edges against the stop member.
3. The mechanism of DC biasing for output transformer of SPWM switching converter was analyzed.
4. Animals have personalities, too. That may be biasing studies of them.
5. DC biasing can cause transformers noise increasing, vibration intensified, local overheating and even damaged.
6. Additional current can be achieved by previously biasing the extra capacitor, located inside each coil's secondary.
7. Stop biasing the people before the vote.
8. You are biasing my choice by telling me yours.
9. The ZXLD 1600 series converters can also generate three voltages for biasing TFT or active matrix displays.
More similar words: amebiasis, chasing, easing, casing, leasing, erasing, teasing, ceasing, bias, greasing, pleasing, phrasing, debasing, releasing, teasingly, unceasing, increasing, appeasing, purchasing, biased, pleasingly, degreasing, decreasing, rephrasing, displeasing, unceasingly, increasingly, unbiased, decreasingly, paraphrasing.