Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He was a bewhiskered, distinguished-looking gentleman.
(2) Ms. Duggin says her bewhiskered clients often associate facial hair with power and rugged masculinity.
(3) A bewhiskered face, here magnified 15 times, belies the beauty of a nymphalid butterfly.
(4) The hospitals were filled with dirty, bewhiskered, verminous men who smelled terribly and bore on their bodies wounds hideous enough to turn a Christian's stomach.
(5) Prominent among the pictures is an 1854 sepia photograph of Jonathan Pickering, the bewhiskered company founder.
More similar words: whiskered, whisker, whiskers, whiskery, whiskey, bewildered, whispered, cankered, hunkered, checkered, knackered, blinkered, hunkered down, mary baker eddy, the while, brisket, all the while, diskette, stage whisper, whisk, the White House, whisky, asterisked, blow the whistle, whisk off, whisk away, a little while ago, show the white feather, asker, somewhere.