Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He stopped at the betting shop to put money on a horse.
2. The compact circuit, purpose-built with the betting shop service in mind, has surprised owners Ladbrokes with its robust evening trade.
3. All bets are recorded on microfilm at the betting shop, but they say they have no trace of it.
4. Once I'd scrawled for a betting shop on Priory Hill.
5. I hit the betting shop and lose dough perched on a stool.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. Betting software for a traditional betting shop, modern betting lounge or betting kiosk.
7. Instead of using the money to pay his rent, he went to a betting shop and lost the lot in half an hour.
8. Most of the Powis Square mob frequented a particular betting shop where their noisy ways were tolerated.
9. The offence in s.3 will not be committed by an accused who walks away from a betting shop or brothel.
10. Two thirds of those questioned said that they would visit a betting shop in the evening.
11. Police took the man into custody and to the hospital at the weekend after he was hit by a lorry while making a getaway from a betting shop robbery, the Irish Sun reported.
12. I'd been widowed for 26 years, but my life was too full bringing up my two children and working in a betting shop to bother with men.
13. Most gringo-oriented businesses have struggled: a few blocks away Club 21, a betting shop, has closed, as has the Montana restaurant, which once served toothsome steaks.
More similar words: betting, Settings, slingshot, running shoe, selling short, nothing short of, letting, getting, petting, setting, jetting, vetting, netting, wetting, fretting, forgetting, go-getting, upsetting, besetting, targetting, globe-trotting, bed-wetting, setting down, long shot, thermosetting, typesetting, wire netting, bloodletting, shoplifting, longshore.