Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The refinement of the Bessemer process for making steel (lighter and stronger than iron) made extremely tall buildings possible.
2. The introduction of the basic Bessemer process in 1879 made it possible for the first time for such high-phosphorus ore to be used for making steel.
3. This procedure made the Bessemer process possible, and thus paved the way for the modern steel industry.
4. Modification of the Bessemer process for converting pig iron into steel.
5. Steel became cheaper after the Bessemer process was developed, c. 1855.
6. The Bessemer process for converting iron to steel was an invention of enormous importance because it led to many significant changes in industrial processes.
7. Bessemer process:a method for making steel by blasting compressed air through molten iron to burn out excess carbon and impurities.
8. A furnace in which pig iron is converted into steel by the Bessemer process.
9. Bessemer converter:a large pear-shaped container in which molten iron is converted to steel by the Bessemer process.
More similar words: processed, process, processor, due process, processing, procession, food processor, microprocessor, word processing, due process of law, computer programmer, gutter press, professed, successfulness, blessedness, semiprofessional, proceed, waterproof, proceeds, procedure, proceed to, procedural, waterproofed, proceeding, proceedings, overprotective, overproduction, over production, consumer price index, hemerocallis.