Random good picture Not show
1. Was it a beneficent spell nurtured by our ancestors' good, obviously very good, karma?
2. Yet the beneficent mezzo-soprano voice is not really the ideal instrument, and this soprano has a younger, fresher tone.
3. It was the beneficent by-product of competition between companies, each trying to outdo its rivals in visible splendour and architectural might.
4. So are those who live in especially beneficent climates.
5. Many beneficent projects have to be foregone if sufficient funds are lacking.
6. A beneficent microclimate brings out the camellias betimes ( John Russell ).
7. Lucky star this beneficent sale of work is from capital supportive disaster area rebuilds merely, continuance " spirit of relieve the people in disaster " begin.
8. Ahura Mazda and the Beneficent Immortals.
9. The Silkworm Goddess had been beneficent to the tiny village this year.
10. The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself to the activity of his best powers,gives himself most thoroughly to the world around him,flings himself out into the midst of humanity,and is so preoccu pied by his own beneficent reaction on the world that he is practically unconscious of a sep arate existence...
11. If she had learnt anything about life it was that no beneficent creator was in charge.sentencedict.com/beneficent.html
12. Everything important to the farm was under the care of a beneficent power, never conceived of as having a definite shape.
13. With the introduction of agriculture mankind entered upon a long period of meanness, misery, and madness, from which they are only now being freed by the beneficent operation of the machine. Bertrand Russell
14. Unfortunately, history offers no guarantee that a more humane and beneficent style of life inevitably prevails.
15. The frying - pan to be held , inactive, behind the beneficent bars of the broiler.
16. The frying - pan seemed to be held , inactive , behind the beneficent bars of the broiler.
17. Of course, judaic organization is not the organization that provides beneficent service forever.
18. The circuit with a plain design, upper integration level and beneficent curb meets the design requirement well.
More similar words: beneficial, beneficiary, maleficent, benefit, benefit from, fringe benefit, magnificent, benefactor, benefaction, benevolent, reticent, epicenter, senescent, licentious, beneath, deficit, inefficiency, benedictory, benediction, benevolence, office, scene, enticement, officer, suffice, edifice, orifice, bent, license, licence.